4.03.2011

Weekend with the Boys

This weekend our nephews Ryan and Nathan came over to spend the night.  Since we have moved to Oshkosh I haven't gotten to see them as much so I really enjoy when they come stay over.  We took them to Stevi B's Pizza Buffet, much like the Shakey's when I was little.  They have lots of unique pizzas to choose from like macaroni & cheese, hot wing, taco, blt, loaded baked potato, and cheeseburger, my favorite that I tried.  I can't wait to go again and try the taco and blt pizzas.  The other cool thing about this restaurant is that if you want to create your own pizza with a variety of toppings you can and they will deliver that pizza right to your table.  After we ate the boys played lots of fun arcade games.

When we got home we watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II (one of Adam's favorites) and then made some home made funnel cakes and vanilla ice cream.  The boys really had fun making the ice cream and checking with taste tests to see if it was done.




1 comment: