10.27.2011

3 Months Old!

I feel so fortunate to have spent the last three months at home with this beautiful little girl.  We have had so much fun that I can't believe it has been three months already!  In just a little over a week I'll be returning to work and I can honestly say there is not a single part of me that wants to!  We visited her daycare recently to meet the teachers and they all seem like really great girls so that helped put me to ease knowing that Aubrey will be in good hands.  I know she will have a great time and she even knows two of the little babies that will be there with her!

In the first three months of Aubrey's life, we have enjoyed watching her get bigger, and bigger, and bigger (look at those chubby cheeks!) and look more and more like her handsome daddy!  Her favorite things to do are take a bubble bath, watch Chloe and Chopper, play with her cousins Ryan and Nathan, flirt with her daddy, suck on her fingers, make lots and lots of noise, and dance with mommy in the kitchen.  I just loving watching how she interacts with me and gives me the biggest smile and then Adam comes in the room and she gives him a flirty little girl smile.  Aubrey really is the love of our lives!





No comments:

Post a Comment