- Sell our house!
- Go on a weekend vacation as a family
- Visit Door County
- Tour the breweries in Milwaukee
- Take Aubrey to her first Brewers game
- Throw an awesome first birthday party for Aubrey
- Drink more water
- Post on my blog at least twice a week
- Have a date night with Adam at least once a month (but hopefully more often)
- Complete the Warrior Dash
- Run a 5 mile race
- Make at least 2 new recipes a week
- Make my own vanilla extract
- Do craft projects with Aubrey
- Make my home more organized (Thanks to Pinterest) and keep it that way!
- Lose that weight I keep saying I want to
- Promote Blue Couture Design LLC more
- Actually read the book club book
- Go to the zoo with Aubrey
- Watch The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, and Pretty Woman - can you believe I have never seen any of these!?
- Use my crock pot more often
- Show the people in my life how much I appreciate them more
- Buy a nice camera and learn how to use more than the auto feature
- Take the dogs for more walks
It's a New Year
In the past I never have really made resolutions, or any that I stuck to that is. So this year instead of making resolutions, I'm creating more of a bucket list of things to do with family and friends, all to be completed by December 31, 2012, and I'm hoping to add things throughout the year as well!