1.09.2012

It's a New Year

In the past I never have really made resolutions, or any that I stuck to that is.  So this year instead of making resolutions, I'm creating more of a bucket list of things to do with family and friends, all to be completed by December 31, 2012, and I'm hoping to add things throughout the year as well!

  • Sell our house!
  • Go on a weekend vacation as a family
  • Visit Door County
  • Tour the breweries in Milwaukee
  • Take Aubrey to her first Brewers game
  • Throw an awesome first birthday party for Aubrey
  • Drink more water
  • Post on my blog at least twice a week
  • Have a date night with Adam at least once a month (but hopefully more often)
  • Complete the Warrior Dash
  • Run a 5 mile race
  • Make at least 2 new recipes a week
  • Make my own vanilla extract
  • Do craft projects with Aubrey
  • Make my home more organized (Thanks to Pinterest) and keep it that way!
  • Lose that weight I keep saying I want to
  • Promote Blue Couture Design LLC more
  • Actually read the book club book
  • Go to the zoo with Aubrey
  • Watch The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, and Pretty Woman - can you believe I have never seen any of these!?
  • Use my crock pot more often
  • Show the people in my life how much I appreciate them more
  • Buy a nice camera and learn how to use more than the auto feature
  • Take the dogs for more walks



No comments:

Post a Comment