7.19.2013

Busy summer

Another 2 month late post! I really mean to update this more often but life has just really been moving fast!!! Here are some fun things/updates from June.

We helped our good friends celebrate the news that they are expecting a boy at their gender reveal party.  I was fortunate enough to be the only person to know the gender ahead of time as I got to make the cake.  The inside was colored blue to let the parents to be know they are having a little guy.



We experienced Road America for the first time with the Schroeders.  It was a Nascar series race and below are the two cars Adam and I were cheering for.




We joined the Moniz's at the park for a benefit cookout that include lots of activities for little ones.  Aubrey and Jack and a great time getting their faces painted!





We got to see baby #2 on ultrasound.  Baby measured pretty tiny so because of that my due date got moved out 2 weeks.  We chose to keep the gender a surprise so we won't know until the baby's birthday if we have a little boy or mini Aubrey!


To close out June I went to Country USA with my mom.  We saw lots of great acts this year but I'm already counting down to next year when Carrie Underwood performs!

No comments:

Post a Comment