Stuffed Chicken Breast
Recipe from my momServes: 4
4 thawed uncooked chicken breast
1 box of Stove Top Chicken Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Butterfly the thawed uncooked chicken breast and lay them flat.
3. Mix the Stove Top Chicken Stuffing together with the amount of water it requires as well as butter. Do not mix as stated on box directions. Just mix the ingredients in a bowl.
4. Place the stuffing mix on top of each chicken breast so it is covering it.
5. Roll up each chicken breast, making sure to keep as much stuffing in as possible.
6. Sprinkle Seasoning Salt over each chicken breast.
7. Close each chicken roll up with toothpicks.
8. Place in oven until chicken is cooked through.
This is my mom's recipe. I have made them once before but they tasted much better this time!